UK Delivery Information
Now that the United Kingdom is no longer part of the European Union as of 1 January 2021, new arrangements are in place for exporting flower bulbs and plants from the EU to the UK (in which Northern Ireland will be part of). This means that we have to process orders for delivery to the UK in a different way and online puchases in our webshop are not possible anymore. Fortunately, you can still place an order through one of our sales agents!
To be able to send your order to UK destinations, we need the following information:
- EORI number
- PEACH number
- PoD number
- Broker/ import agent
We will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to place an order:
The EORI number is used for completing customs formalities and is the way that customs authorities identify who is importing or exporting goods.
Register and pre-notify your goods on PEACH
You must be registered with Government Gateway before you can register as a professional operator to import plants and plant products on the PEACH website.
After you’ve registered with both, on PEACH you must:
- let authorities know in advance when your goods will arrive (known as ‘pre-notification’)
- upload documents - for example, a scanned copy of your phytosanitary certificate
- receive notifications about whether your goods will need a documentary, identity or physical checks
- follow the progress of your consignments
‘Pre-notification’ means giving advance notice to the responsible authority for goods that arrive in Great Britain. You must give notice:
- at least 4 working hours before the goods land in Great Britain, for air and ‘roll-on-roll-off’ freight
- at least 1 working day before the goods arrive in Great Britain for all other freight
If you do not give enough pre-notification notice, your consignment may be held until the requirement is met. It could also result in your consignment being destroyed.
After you’ve pre-notified, you’ll get a message on PEACH to say if your goods need any checks. PEACH will change to a new IT system in 2021. You will be contacted to register for the new system when this happens.
The PEACH Declaration can also be done by your broker if you have a PEACH number, please contatc your broker for this.
Register as a Place of Destination
Up until 1st July 2022, you may use a commercial ‘place of destination’ for plant health physical inspections of EU regulated plants and plant products.
- Details of requirements and how to register can be found on gov.uk here.
- APHA service level agreement and operational hours can be found here.
- PEACH Traders wishing to utilise the PoD of another business may do so. In order to do this, the PoD should include details of these PEACH Traders in their registration form, or email PODRegistrations@apha.gov.uk confirming the Business name and address of the PEACH Trader they are authorising to use their PoD.
Broker/ Import agent
We can recommend:
Danmar Logistics Ltd
Basepoint Business Centre
70-72 The Havens
Place an order
If you wish to place an order, we kindly ask you to send us your order request by indicating your varieties, sizes and quantities. Download our current stock-pricelist (Excel file) to your computer and fill out the form as desired. Once completed, you can save the form on your computer and attach it to an e-mail together with your full invoicing address, EORI & Peach number. We will reply with a pro-forma non-binding offer, and all information about shipping and payment.